Thread: Search Thread Tool? To make the search games at threads more confortable and easy

Member Starting To Post Zellen Dust 23's Avatar

Exclamation Search Thread Tool? To make the search games at threads more confortable and easy

Hi to everyone around here, so since I've took a look around all the ISO sites, I realized that PS3ISO is the only one which doesn't have the "Search Thread tool" option, It's something like this, see the pic below

I think that would be a great idea and a nice addition to add this option to the PS3ISO site, for example is bit tricky to find a specific game or content on a huge thread which can be longer than 35 or more pages, let's talk about "No more heroes: Paradise" , so I want to search Its DLC content on a DLC collection thread, but I don't know the exactly page where It could be, so I need to check and see all the pages and so find the game Title with It's DLC that I'm looking for, It could take me a few minutes to find them on a 35 pages thread, but just imagine If the DLC thread could have 100 or even more pages to take a look, It will take me a few hours to match and find the Title but I'll need to do the same every time that I need to find the Title again and again

So to make It easier than before, "the search thread tool" is the way to find the desired content in a few minutes so fast with specific words for sure, well, to be short, I think If we may have this tool on the threads, the site would improve a lot and It will a lot of users to find the content and games so easy, I hope you can consider my suggestion to the PS3ISO site, I really like this site, let's make It more awesome than before!!!

Greetings! Your neighbor ZD23
    Last edited by Zellen Dust 23; 13th January 2018 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Add picture

We used to, they had some issues and disabled the plugin until they could fix the issue, that was a little over a year ago. I will let them know again, Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Revan View Post
    We used to, they had some issues and disabled the plugin until they could fix the issue, that was a little over a year ago. I will let them know again, Thanks
    WOW! So It was here before, I didn't know about that! Thank you so much for answer to my suggestion man!
    I hope someday you can bring back the search thread tool
    Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Zellen Dust 23 View Post
    WOW! So It was here before, I didn't know about that! Thank you so much for answer to my suggestion man!
    I hope someday you can bring back the search thread tool
    Thanks again!
    We are working on bringing many things back and fixing the issues on all sites, sad part is all we can do with these is contact the owners to fix the issues as we dont have that much access, so we report and wait, then report and wait and wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Revan View Post
    We are working on bringing many things back and fixing the issues on all sites, sad part is all we can do with these is contact the owners to fix the issues as we dont have that much access, so we report and wait, then report and wait and wait.
    I see what you mean man, you right! We need to wait for them, fingers crossed